Monday, April 25, 2016

Monday Motivation 4.

Life sure has a way of throwing unexpected curveballs your way occasionally. I didn't really fall off the bandwagon, but I kind of fell off the face of the Earth last week when I got news that both my husband and I are briefly moving to another Army base for 3 months and he leaves in less than a week and I leave in a month. My workout schedule got all sorts of jumbled up and although during the week my eating was great and I got to a great milestone, this past weekend wasn't the most ideal, but oh well. Today starts another week of workouts and chances to improve myself.



Last Week's Workouts:



Monday - CrossFit Day

Warmup - 2 Rounds
Barbell Complex (45 lbs)

Circuit 1 - 7 rounds
2x Thrusters (65 lbs)
3x Burpees

Circuit 2 - 6 rounds
6x Straight Leg Deadlift (95 lbs)
2x Broad Jumps

Bonus Workout -
21-15-9 reps of GHD Situps and Box Jumps



Tuesday - Active Rest Day
45 minute Dog Walk



Wednesday - Active Rest Day
25 minute Run



Thursday - CrossFit Day
Warmup - 2 Rounds
4x Walking Lunges
4x Jumping Lunges
8x Pushups
8x Situps

Circuit 1 - 5 rounds
20 second Kettle Bell Swing (25 lbs)
20 second Box Jumps
20 second Rest

Circuit 2 - 7 rounds EMOM (Every Minute on the Minute)
3x Turkish Getup (25 lbs)
3x Burpees

Circuit 3 - 3 rounds
10x GHD Situps
10x Weight Russian Twists  (15 lbs)
10x Back Extensions
30sec/30sec Side Bridge


Friday - Rest Day


Saturday
Warmup - 3 Rounds
8x Back Squats (45 lbs)
4x Jump Squats
8x Pushups
8x Situps
Circuit 1 - 6 rounds
5x Back Squat (75 lbs)
5x Kettlebell Floor Press
Circuit 2 -  5 rounds
6x Back Squat (75 lbs)
3x Pushups with Dumbbell Row (25 lbs)


Sunday - Rest Day


My goal this week is to be consistent. After getting a curveball thrown at me this past week, I know that having some sort of consistency in the form of fitness will be truly beneficial for me. I will continue to be truly honest with myself and motivate myself to workout and continue eating healthy the majority of the time. With my husband being gone soon, and having to only answer to myself, now is the time for me to really step up and prove to myself that I can do anything I set my mind to.


Stay tuned for the next Monday Motivation.











SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hello Tatjana, I'm trying to get in touch with Kevin Abell regarding a video he posted of an orangutan trying to trade a banana for a pretzel. I sent you a DM on instagram as well, but felt I should try reaching out here as well. I'm an editor at Break.com and we're interested in making an offer for the video. My company represents viral videos and licenses them to television other media, and we make sure that the owner gets paid in the process. If you could please have whoever shot the video e-mail us at acquisitions@defymedia.com for details, it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers! - Randal

    ReplyDelete

© c'est la T.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig