Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday Motivation 2.

Well, BBG Week 1 is finally over everyone! And my muscles haven't been this sore in an extremely long time. In case you were wondering what my Weekly Workouts looked like, here is what went down:

Sunday - Kayla Itsines BBG Legs & Cardio (aka DEATH) & 20 minute Incline Walk
Monday - Spinning for 35 minutes & 30 minutes of Pilates (using my STOTT Pilates DVD)
Tuesday - Kayla Itsines BBG Arms & Abs & 20 minute Stepmill Intervals
Wednesday -  Spinning for 35 minutes & 20 min Pilates (Popsugar Pilates Workout)
Thursday - Kayla Itsines BBG Full Body & 20 minute Elliptical
Friday - Rest Day
Saturday - Rest Day
Sunday - Restorative Yoga (using Down Dog App on my iPhone)


Preparation was my main goal this past week, I wouldn't go to bed without planning my meals and packing my gym bag the night before. I didn't want to have any excuse to go out to eat somewhere unhealthy (which is extremely prevalent here in Louisiana) and I knew if I went home before the gym to change, I would've fallen victim to a nap on my couch. This week, not only am I going to keep working on prepping for the next day with meals and making sure my gym bag is packed, but I'm going to work on hydration. The weather here in Louisiana is getting hotter and hotter, so instead of drinking 80 oz of water a day, I'm going to shoot for 100 oz a day. Plus water is great for your metabolism AND your skin.


Stayed tuned for next Monday and stay motivated and beautiful.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© c'est la T.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig