Saturday, March 19, 2016

welcome to my vogue.


When I first saw the movie "Dead Poets Society," there was a quote said by Robin William's character, John Keating, that really moved me, "That you are here - that life exists, and identity; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. That powerful play goes on and that you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?" I like to think that each one of us in this world has a verse to contribute to what moves us, and what we're passionate about.

I, in particular, am quite passionate about fashion and the influence that it has on the world. I can sit here, telling everyone in the world that my dream is to one day work for Vogue and be able to work with the likes of Anna Wintour and Grace Coddington. But as I sit on my comfortable Ikea sofa, I can say that that dream is certainly possible, my current career in the Army is stalling it. So, for the time being, I will continue to don the same uniform everyday as my brothers and sisters, and write from behind a screen my own Vogue.

I will write about Fashion Shows that inspire me, the Skincare and Beauty products that are in my arsenal, and share with you what is in my closet. Occasionally, I will write about some of my other favorite things; wine, travel, and various topics that I believe are relevant. I hope that in this way, I, too, can contribute my own verse to the Fashion world, vast that it may be.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© c'est la T.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig